Founder’s Day Observance Banquet
January 30, 2016
The Los Angeles Airport Marriott Hotel
Dear Brother, Our Founder’s Day Observance Banquet will be held on January 30, 2016 at the Los Angeles Airport Marriott Hotel. Our keynote speaker will be Brother Reuben A. Shelton, Senior Grand Vice Polemarch. The upcoming Founders’ Day celebration is hosted by the Southern California Metro Founders’ Day Committee. See the enclosed flyer for additional information and ticket cost.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. We have enclosed two (2) tickets but additional tickets are available.
2. We must give the hotel an attendance count before the event so tickets must be purchased by Sunday, 1/24/2015. We will not sell tickets at the door!!
3. You can pay for your ticket(s) by check, Pay Pal or credit card with additional payment information on the enclosed flyer. The committee will have a record of your purchase at the door.
4. Dress for the dinner is formal attire (Tuxedo). Or you may wear a Black Suit with tie. The dress code will be strictly enforced.
5. A limited number of rooms have been reserved at the hotel for $119.00 a night but you must make your reservation by 1/8/2016.
6. You can contact Brothers Lawrence Reney or John Bowman for ticket or additional information. See the enclosed flyer for contact information.
7. If you wish to purchase a ticket(s) for an undergraduate please see the enclosed flyer for ticket cost.
Yours in the Bond,
John Bowman, Jr.
Brother John Bowman, Polemarch
Los Angeles Alumni Chapter
Southern California Metro Founders’ Day Committee